Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bad Day, Good Night

Today was plain awful! Work sucked, even worse than usual, I am PMSing, & I just wanted to be at home with Skyler. Buuuut, when I got home Sky & I had a lot of fun and I'm going to bed in a much better mood!

FOOD - 1,228 Calories
I did pretty descent on food today, just loaded up on carbs way too much! Not too worried though since I was in line with my calories.

Breakfast 10:00am - 120 Calories
2 servings Mini Caramel Rice Cakes

I was sulking on my lunch break and the only thing that sounded remotely good were these biscuits I found in the freezer. Kind of random...

Lunch 1:00pm - 360 Calories
2 Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

Afternoon Snack 3:00 - 5:00pm - 85 Calories
1/2 Orange & 1 C Strawberries

We were both too tired to cook tonight...but I still made a pretty good choice for eating out.

Dinner 6:00pm - 564 Calories
Buffalo Wild Wings Grilled Chicken Buffalitos
I ate 1 (like a Chicken Taco) with Medium Sauce 
with Chips & Salsa & a Corona Light

Sky & I enjoyed a beer on the balcony after we got home from the driving range. It was so nice to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful spring weather for a minute!

Night Cap 7:30pm - 99 Calories
1 Corona Light
(yes, he needs a haircut BIG time!)

FITNESS
So the plan for tonight was to go play our 9 hole golf course here at the apartments, but it was closed! Boo! So then we were going to just get a bucket of balls to hit at the driving range here...and the pro shop was closed! So then, third time's a charm, we went to another driving range and had a blast! I did so much better than I expected. Last year I kind of gave up because I sucked so bad and I got frustrated, so I kind of expected to suck today, but it wasn't too terrible. I actually hit my driver 200 yards, which is great for me! I was making good contact with most of my swings and started to get the hang of rolling my right wrist over so I didn't slice the ball. I am ready for my first lesson tomorrow! I hope I learn a lot and get better this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment