Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow we had a super busy weekend! It was exhausting! We went to MO to do some work on our house. We deep cleaned the inside, power washed the outside, planted a flower garden, mowed, and visited some friends and Sky's parents. When we got home last night we both passed out...and our alarms went off way too early this morning for our liking!

We ate on the run all weekend, so not very healthy...but we didn't have time to eat that much so it wasn't too terribly bad. I didn't have time to go grocery shopping this weekend so we are 'roughing it' this week and cleaning out the pantry & freezer some. So I probably won't be counting calories this week like I usually do. I still plan to eat as healthy as possible though, but I will be eating what we already have in the house.

It was actually kind of fun today, and dinner turned out really good! I made a baked potato for lunch and Mexican Chicken Pasta for dinner. Too many carbs, but not too bad on the calories. I used some 75% fat free cheese for the pasta, and it actually still turned out really good! Skyler even liked it and ate 2 bowls! I also made a box of Fiber One Banana Nut Muffins for breakfast in the morning. It feels so good to empty the pantry and freezer some...de-clutter!

I also probably won't be working out much this week, unfortunately. I have a hellish week at work and don't want to overwhelm myself too much. My main goals are to just make it through the week and get as much rest as possible. I AM going to re-start P90X next week I'm thinking. I really do love that program, and I want to give it my undivided attention and let it work!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole weight loss/healthy lifestyle thing is a process, isn't it? I hope you have a successful week with all of the crazieness it sounds like it will bring. Purging stuff is so good for the mind, isn't it? Have a healthy day! ~Gina

    So I posted this & then erased it as I mis-typed my name...must be one of those days:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes just making it through the week is all we can hope for. Find the positives though and let those carry you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly does feel great to get some of this stuff out of the house and see some empty shelves. Who am I kidding?! I think we have enough food in this house to last 2 months! Most of it is actually not too unhealthy, but it will help for when I go grocery shopping to be able to start completely fresh again. I am going to re-start P90X next week and want to eat right while I do it!

    You are correct Seth! I am just getting through this week to make it to next week!

    ReplyDelete