Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Food Poisoning???

This is gonna be short and sweet today! I think I have food poisoning. My stomach is dying. I was going to get back to my P90X workouts tonight, but I have been sick since after lunch. Sky made chili for us the other night and he has been sick the last 2 days after eating it and I have just been making fun of him telling him his stomach hates him because he eats too much junk food. I didn't relate it to the chili because I know he eats like crap all the time. But then after the same thing happened to me today right after I ate the chili it dawned on me that that's probably what it is. I pulled the turkey burger out of the freezer and into the fridge only 2 days before we cooked it and made the chili though, so I can't think of what it could be. The only thing I can think is that we might not have put it in the freezer soon enough when we bought it or something. Who knows?! It just sucks and I want it to go away. Sadly, I haven't lost my appetite...

1 comment: