Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Need a Weeked Redo

I wish I could redo this weekend. I hate to see a weekend come to an end...especially when I did so bad on my diet. I'll get back at it tomorrow, but I really wish I wouldn't have taken those 2 steps back!

I was super busy today running errands, paying bills, & cleaning house so I didn't get my workout in. I have to get back on track tomorrow. I was doing so good and then just slacked off for no reason!

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Chip Pancakes (I finished about 3/4 of them)
with Sugar Free Syrup & Orange Juice

I took Sky lunch to work today:

Lunch
1/2 of an 8" Corned Beef Sub from Firehouse with Jalapeno Chips

Dinner
Nachos with Rice & Pinto Beans, White Cheese Sauce,
Homemade Salsa, Lettuce, & Guacamole

Again, not the most successful day diet-wise, however I did go grocery shopping to get more healthy food in the house and then I came home and prepped everything so I would actually eat it this week.


Wish me luck this week! I told Sky that I am working out tomorrow...period! Here goes another week on the P90X & Diet wagon!

2 comments:

  1. those strawberries look awesome! don't fret about the weekend. focus on this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do! They should make a wonderful afternoon snack today! :) I am back on track again today...

    ReplyDelete