Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Not Sore Enough

I'm not sure I worked out hard enough yesterday, because my arms and shoulders aren't all that sore. Just a tid bit in my biceps & shoulders, but that is it. I'm thinking it's because it took me a while to figure out which weights were right for each exercise. Plus, my legs and ass were so sore that I might not have put as much effort into the workout as I should have; unintentionally of course! :) My Recovery Drink should come in today...yipee! I hope all of the online reviews are right; and that it tastes delicious and helps ease the pain! Hope everybody is enjoying this beautiful sun-shiny day!

2 comments:

  1. Just remember you don't have to be sore to have gotten in a good workout. I was like this when I did my first rounds of P90X and ChaLean Extreme but once I started lifting in a different way (drop sets, negative sets, giant sets, etc.) that's when I got the muscle soreness. But once I've been at the program for a few weeks, I eventually lose the soreness even though I know I'm still getting in a good workout.

    Once you get comfortable with which weights to use you'll get it down.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete