Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ruptured Ear Drum

Yep! I woke up at about 3:30 this morning with my ear throbbing. It took me forever to fall back asleep; and then I woke up this morning and it didn't hurt as bad anymore. I called my mom on my way to work and told her about it and she said it sounded like what used to happen when my ear drum would rupture when I was a kid. My sinuses are going crazy, and my ears are popping, my nose is raw, and I'm exhausted. My Doctor was able to get me in this afternoon, and sure enough, he said it was likely that my ear drum ruptured a bit last night, but he said it looks really bad now and like it could rupture again. He was pretty surprised that I'm not super dizzy because it looks so bad I guess. So he gave me some meds and I'm relaxing tonight!

I had 2 of my Fiber One Banana Nut Muffins for breakfast this morning. I ate 1/2 of a Regular Italian Sub from Quiznos, a few bites of a Steak Sub, Cheese Sun Chips, & 1/2 of a Large Chocolate Milkshake from McDonalds. For Dinner: 1 Antihistamine/Decongestant & 1 Antibiotic.

2 comments:

  1. My dinner was similar - about a liter of water and a Benedryl... followed closely by bedtime on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli -
    I hope you are feeling better! Where are you? I miss your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete