Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Saturday Pedicure

Saturday didn't start off too bad, but I finished it off pretty bad...go figure...

Breakfast 9:00am - 215 Calories
Toasted PB&J: 2 pc Wheat Bread with
1 T Carb Options Peanut Butter & 2 T Sugar Free Strawberry Jelly

Snack 1:00pm - 140 Calories
Fiber One Chocolate Bar

Most importantly, I got a much needed pedicure yesterday and it was awesome!


Snack 3:30pm
1 C Mushroom Risotto

Sky & I went on a date Saturday night to try a restaurant that we heard was good...neither one of us were impressed though. I wasted too many calories on a crummy meal. I had 1/2 of a 1/2 order of Nachos and 3 Corona Lights.

FITNESS
I did get in a workout Saturday at least. I didn't do everything that I was hoping to, but I ran. Here is how that went....

No comments:

Post a Comment