Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Splitting Headache

My. Head. Hurts. It is Pounding!!! I worked so fast and furious today that I am just exhausted tonight! Early bedtime for me today!

FOOD - 1,676 Calories
I did pretty good on my calories today, mostly because I didn't have time to even think about being hungry! I definitely shouldn't have had the beers this evening, but I really needed to unwind after the day I had. Work is just so overwhelming right now! At least I didn't revert to my favorite guilty pleasure...MEXICAN FOOD!

Breakfast 9:00am - 290 Calories
Light Cherry Yogurt & 2/3 C Cinnamon Raisin Granola

I kind of grazed on lunch while I worked today. I'm pretty sure I only got one bite that was still warm.

Lunch 12:00 - 2:00pm - 310 Calories
Smart Ones Santa Fe Style Rice & Beans

Snack 3:00 - 5:00pm - 50 Calories
1 C Strawberries

My headache was getting pretty bad by the end of the day and I had my golf lesson, so I had a snack on the way hoping it would help me to feel better and have enough energy to get through the hour lesson.

Snack 5:15pm - 140 Calories
Fiber One Granola Bar

I was planning to make chili on my lunch break today so it would be ready for dinner, but I didn't have time to go home. Sooooo, I talked Skyler through it over the phone and he made a wonderful batch of chili for supper! Very weird to be eating chili when it's not winter time, I know, but I have been craving it and it's so healthy and easy and cheap!

Dinner 6:00pm - 886 Calories
1 C Chili, 1/3 C Cheese, 2 T FF Sour Cream,
1 oz Fritos, & 5 Crackers
with 4 Corona Lights (shame on me)

FITNESS
I was supposed to have my golf lesson tonight, but we showed up and he had the day off! He thought he had scheduled it for tomorrow, so we moved it to tomorrow. His boss offered to let us play for free tonight, but I was already feeling like crap and just wanted to crash anyways. So we came home and ate dinner and relaxed a bit.

I am a bit disappointed that I haven't done my P90X in a while, so I'm wondering if I should just start over later this week or keep going with where I left off. I haven't just been a skipper for the hell of it, but life is life. We'll see. I should probably just keep going since I knew this would happen and I wouldn't be able to do it every day. This is my stupid Type A perfectionist personality shining through. I get pissed when I can't do things perfectly so I want to start over.

1 comment:

  1. Mexican food is my weakness, too! Haha.

    As far as the P90X, I would just keep going from where you left off. If you know you aren't going to be able to do it every day, then continuously starting over is going to make it extremely daunting and you won't want to do it at all. Just do it when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete