Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wednesday Skipper

Wow I have so much catching up to do on here! I have really been slacking lately!

WEDNESDAY - 890 Calories
I actually didn't have enough calories on Wednesday, but I was super busy at work. Then, Sky talked me out of working out, so I didn't really need the extra calories for the workout. I didn't get hungry until it was too late to eat.

Breakfast 8:30am - 300 Calories
Mountain Trail Mix

Lunch 12:30pm - 300 Calories
Lean Cuisine Baja Style Chicken Quesadilla
with 1 T Salsa & 1/2 T Sour Cream

Dinner 4:30pm - 290 Calories
Lean Cuisine Cheese Lasagna with Breaded Chicken


That sums up my Wednesday! It was busy and I just crashed on the couch with Sky when I got home. I told him he is a bad influence though, because I had every intention of working out until he talked me out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment