Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend of Shame Begins

Yep...I did it again. The weekend got here and I got stupid! Lame! I know! Here's what it looked like...

FRIDAY
I was on the right track Friday morning...

Breakfast 8:30am - 300 Calories
Mountain Trail Mix

Snack 10:00am - 80 Calories
2 Mandarin Oranges
(I didn't eat the plums in the baggie)

Then lunch time rolled around and I did my usual "it's Friday & I'm tired and I deserve junk food" ordeal. I went out to Abuelos with one of the girls from the office. I ate way too many chips with salsa & queso and then had about 1/2 of my Mexican stack meal.

I wasn't really hungry for dinner because I ate too much at lunch, but Sky was so we went to Slim Chicken's.

Dinner 6:30pm
2 Chicken Strips with Medium Sauce & 2 T Ranch,
1/2 of the Fries, & a piece of Texas Toast

Dinner wasn't a great choice, but not awful until I decided to get Ice Cream afterwards...I know...I'm bad!

Snack 7:30pm
3/4 Peanut Buster Parfait from DQ

Shameful!

No comments:

Post a Comment