Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All I Do Is Work!

Man I am exhausted! I thought this week was going to get easier...but no such luck. Some people are just plain stupid and make my life harder than it needs to be! This is going to be a quick one because I just got home and haven't eaten yet, but I just want to give ya a quick update.

I haven't been eating great this week, but not too bad either. Just descent. Yesterday I had a Fiber One Bar for breakfast, Turkey Sandwich for lunch and some leftover pasta for dinner.


Today I had a Fruit Smoothie for Breakfast and I made some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Lemon Rosemary Chicken for lunch with Boiled Carrots and Mashed Potatoes. It was so, so, so good!


I'm trying my darndest to not make bad choices when I'm stressed out and tired and frustrated. All I want is a beer, pizza, and a milkshake. But I have been doing pretty good at staying strong and making good choices. I really do have to find it in myself to get more motivated to lose weight. But I'm happy to at least not be gaining when things seen to be so overwhelming.

Regarding exercise, I have played some golf, but that's about it. No excuses...just haven't motivated myself yet. It really bums me out that I am being a slacker and wasting time...but I just can't seem to care enough to do what it takes. I will get there...I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment