Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just Feeling Down

I'm still here and reading your blogs...just haven't been keeping up with my writing. I've just been so down lately. With the whole house thing, and just feeling overwhelmed, and then some other news that wasn't what I wanted to hear...I just can't seem to pick myself up! The good news is that I HAVE been eating healthy and my weight is on the decline (slowly, but steadily). I am hoping to see a new number by next week, which will probably put me in a good mood again. For dinner tonight I made spaghetti with spaghetti squash instead of pasta...and I am not a fan. I liked the squash on its own...but don't like it as a pasta substitute. I ate it though because it was like no calories and was filling. I can't wait to see the look on Sky's face when he eats dinner after he gets home. He will most likely be making a trip to McDonalds! haha!

I have been doing some mild exercise. Still not P90X, but at least a little bit here and there. We have a super busy weekend ahead of us. We are driving to MO to do mother's day since we didn't get to go last weekend. So we will be at my mom's on Saturday and Sky's mom's on Sunday. Sounds pretty exhausting, but should be fun at least. Well, it's only 7:00, but I think I'm about to go to bed! I'm completely exhausted, and just need to get some rest so I can turn this frown upside down (yes...I am a nerd!).

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Kelli! Hopefully a new number will do the trick. Just think when you're under 175, you'll have lost more than 50#'s!! Which I don't even need to say is FANTASTIC! Hopefully the sun's finally out there too! That helps to make my day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelli!
    That's awesome that you are still losing in the midst of all that is going on. Hang in there and hopefully there will be some good news soon. LIKE a 50# weightloss - you are knocking on the door! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli,

    How are you? Did you have a better weekend? We're pulling for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girlies! I actually have gotten down to 174 back when I was losing weight, I just haven't fallen below it. Thansk so much for the support! You guys really know how to cheer me up! :)

    ReplyDelete