Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Short Weekend

I hate working on Saturday's! It makes my weekend way too short! That being said, it was a pretty fabulous weekend though from Saturday night on. We went to the 3rd Annual Bug Boil (Crawfish Boil). We got to see some friends we haven't seen in a while and we laughed and talked all night! I actually didn't eat too bad on Saturday, but I did have a few glasses of wine at the party.

Sunday was spent catching up on a few things around the house, and then we went to some friends' house for a cookout. We had a lot of fun, and I kept my eating under control again. The only bad thing was that we ate a bit later than I try to, but still not awful.

And for the best news of the weekend...We got an offer on our house on Saturday!!! It went under contract on Sunday, and so now it's just a waiting game until closing! This should help relieve some major stress in our lives. I can't imagine what it will feel like to only have one home to keep up with!

I didn't make great food choices today. Mostly just dinner. I had decided to skip dinner because it was getting late and Sky hadn't made it home yet. But he had another idea. He talked me into going out for "celebration pizza". I had 3 pieces with some ranch and a Corona. Stupid!

Tomorrow is going to be a ridiculously crazy day! I have an appointment pretty much from 11:30 - 5:00...yikes! I will probably be drained when I'm done, but Sky and I have plans to play 9 holes of golf. I'm really getting into it this year, and I hope I play well! My lesson is Wednesday, so I'm hoping one more day of practice will be beneficial.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on selling your home (fingers crossed closing goes smoothly) Kelli! That will help a lot & cut down your travel to do maintaince some I'm sure. Hopefully it'll renew your energy around getting your weightloss job done! Did you start P90X again like you wanted?

    ReplyDelete