Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Supportive Husband

Sooo...we have a float trip coming up in two weeks...

I was really hoping to be bikini ready by then...not gonna happen. I'm just hoping I can drop a few more pounds and look not so terrible in front of everybody. I haven't done as good this week as I did last, but have still been maintaining around 175. Gosh I just know if I could make myself get into the 160's I will be on fire again!

The good news is that Skyler is finally back on the supportive wagon. He is super tall and linky, so he can eat whatever he wants. Because of this, he actually struggles with eating healthy too. He has started running again this week though and keeps asking me to go with him. I told him I will definitely start working out with him this weekend. It would be nice if we could both be motivated at the same time. It would make life so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment