Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ashamed

I am so ashamed of myself tonight! I overate to the point of complete misery for the first time in a long, long time. Don't get me wrong, I overeat from time to time (try very hard not to). But tonight it was to the point where I just want to throw up. I don't know why I do that...it is the worst feeling ever! And I probably haven't done this in over a year. But we went to Carrabba's with some friends for a birthday, and I just ate, and ate, and ate until it was painful! So dumb and counterproductive! I am very disappointed in myself! I suppose it was a good reminder of why I don't do that though! To amke mattes worse, we didn't eat until 9:00. I typically eat dinner BY 6:00. I think it was a combination of my mouth hurting so bad I just want to cry, having a pretty crappy work week, and saying the hell with it cause I have ate like shit all week. I have to snap back into reality though! We have eaten out way too much this week and I have just made poor food choices all around. Tomorrow...back to normal portions and lower calories! I will probably gain 5 pounds over night just because of my stupidity...and that ain't gonna cut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment