Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dr.'s Appointment

So I scheduled an appointment with my Dr. to discuss the HCG diet. He couldn't get me in until July 1st though...bummer! I know it isn't the 'right' way to lose weight...but as long as it's safe...I don't care! Phentermine wasn't the most popular choice either...but it got me a great start and I have maintained that weight loss for nearly 5 months now. I am a sucky dieter and I want the quick fix. There...I said it! If my doc says it is dangerous in any way, I won't do it...but I'm hoping he says it's safe. I actually talked to my mother in law about it last night because she is a nurse...and she was about to start it too...how ironic!!! One of the Dr.'s at her hospital has just started offering it to his patients and are already seeing great results. He is a trusted family doctor too, so that's interesting to know.

I DO want to get to a healthy lifestyle where I eat better and most of all work out regularly! I WILL get there, but I really feel like it will be much easier to get there once the weight is gone. OK...that's my story & I'm stickin to it!

P.S. I have been working on my new blog a lot lately...hence the lack of effort on this one. I am really excited about it and I think you will all find it very interesting. Stay tuned for more details to come! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it; I'll be really curious to here how it goes for you & get the first person review. Also intrigued about this new blog...what can it be? When do we get the link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina! I think I'm going to wait to start taking it for a couple more weeks. I still want to talk to my doctor first and will want to be monitored. haha the new blog will be really fun! Hopefully it will be up and ready in the next couple of weeks. It will actually replace this one...and I will be MUCH better about keeping it updated with interesting and fresh content! :)

    ReplyDelete