Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good News

We got some great news today, so I am in a super mood! Life is about to get so much better and I'm about to have much more time to focus on my diet and exercise. That being said, this news will make dieting and exercise nearly impossible for the next 3 weeks or so. But I will be able to hit it hard in about a month and get back on track! Who knows...maybe I'll finally do P90X??? I have a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow so I'm going to talk to him about the HCG diet while I'm there. If he approves, I will probably be starting that sometime in the next few weeks as well.

So, I will be sharing my good news with my blogging buddies probably late next week...so stay tuned. It will also coincide with my new blog. Which means I need to get to building a new website!!! Is everybody getting excited for the Holiday weekend? Any big plans? I am going to go see my family in MO and am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment