Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

New Lowest Weight

I did hit a new number today! I was really hoping to see 172, but I gave in and ate 2 pieces of cheese last night...so it didn't go quite that low. I did get to 173.2 though...so I'm happy. It's a new low number for me, which is a step in the right direction...right?! I am so excited for our camping and float trip! It will be a blast!

I have to go shopping to get a few things for the weekend, and while I'm out I'm going to buy a couple of things for my weight loss to begin using next week. I have read 2 or 3 blogs this week that swear by the 30 Day Shred video, so I think I'm gonna give it a whirl. I really want to do P90X some day and am disappointed that I haven't yet. But it just doesn't fit into my crazy life right now. But I do believe the 20 minute 30 Day Shred video will fit in perfectly (if I just make it). The only thing is that Jillian Michaels drives me nuts, but so does Tony Horton, so I guess I'll deal with it. I am also going to get the heart rate monitor that Dacon suggested at Target. I have been wanting to get one and have put it off because I didn't know what to get. I think it will help to keep me motivated on my outside runs and give me number goals to go by.

This will be my last post till Sunday or Monday. I hope everybody has a great weekend! Hopefully I won't gain too much weight back, but I'm not counting on it...we're going to party it up!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun!!

    FYI-her program is 20 min the first few (2?) weeks & then 40 & then 60 minutes, so I think it steps up in time, but you can totally do it & I think it'll be really good for you; good luck!! ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info...I didn't realize that. But I still think that it will be a more manageable program for me right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete