Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

I probably won't be posting for a few days because I am getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow afternoon. YIKES!!! I am so scared and really don't want to do it. But I've been putting it off for over a year now, so I decided to just schedule an appointment and get it over with! I am pretty much freaking out though. My mom is coming down to take care of me for the day because Skyler has to work. I always seem to want my mommy when I don't feel good anyways. So wish me luck! The one good thing that should come from it is that I expect that I will lose some weight with not being able to eat for a couple of days and all.

4 comments:

  1. Don't stress, I got mine out last year and I was doped up and didn't feel a thing for a few days- it was nice and easy. All you do is eat milkshakes and sleep- it's quite fabulous actually. Maybe I'll fake another wisdom tooth removal soon...

    You'll be fine! Your mom will be there! Don't stress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diz! I dreamt about it all night last night. I keep trying to look at the positives that I will lose weight and that I will get to rest for 5 days straight...and eat milkshakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I've been putting it off too, so let me know how it goes! High 5 to milkshakes! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nora...I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete